Below is a link to Village Ordinance 2013-01 which sets the rules for trash collection, as well as setting the penalty for violating said rules. The following is an overview of the ordinance:
- Trash and trash receptacles shall not be set out prior to 6:00 p.m. on the day prior to the day of collection;
- All trash & trash receptacles and recyclables shall be set along the curbside;
- Bedding items, carpeting and other items (see ordinance) shall be completely wrapped in plastic;
- All trash receptacles shall be removed from the curbside by sunset on the day of collection;
- The owner of any multi-tenant structure shall provide proper trash receptacles acceptable to the refuse collector for all tenants; and
- The fine for violating this Ordinance shall be no more $100.00 for each offense, plus court costs. Each day of violation shall constitute a separate offense.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Village offices at (513) 494-2296.
|Date:||December 26, 2017|