Please be advised that a Special Meeting of the South Lebanon Village Council has been scheduled for Thursday, July 11, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in the Village Council Chambers, 10 N. High Street, South Lebanon, Ohio, to consider the following items:
- Emergency Resolution 2019-29 approving and authorizing Fiscal Officer to submit the interim tax budget for the Year 2020 to the County Auditor
- Emergency Resolution 2019-30 executing a grant agreement with the Ohio Public Works Commission for the construction of the Mason-Morrow-Millgrove Road Phase 1 Project
- Emergency Resolution 2019-31 issuing a Notice of Award to Rack & Ballauer Excavating Co., for the construction of the Mason-Morrow-Millgrove Road Phase 1 Project and executing Project Contract and thereafter a Notice to Proceed
- Emergency Resolution 2019-32 authorizing agreement with Choice One for inspection services for the Mason-Morrow-Millgrove Road Phase 1 Project
- Ordinance 2019-13, Second Reading, setting compensation of elective office for two members of Council and the elective office of Mayor of the Village of South Lebanon for each four year beginning January 1, 2020
Below is a link to the complete agenda. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Village offices at (513) 494-2296 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .